AccuPay offers a combined HR solution of exceptional technology supported by certified Professionals in Human Resources (PHR & SPHR) who are available to answer your questions and provide practical advice. Our team of skilled professionals is available to assist with HR needs such as workplace investigations/HR audits; performance issues; compliance; workforce planning; HR department transformations/design; employee leave guidance; compensation; wage & hour law; and more. AccuPay clients may purchase time in annual blocks with convenience “per payroll” billing. Contact AccuPay at HR at 317-885-7600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view some of our online HR resources.
Our web-based Human Resources Solution takes many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with human resources and helps manage them for you, allowing you and your team more time to focus on your core business. Our robust HR application enables you to streamline and automate HR tasks efficiently and effectively. Self-service functionality takes it one step further by empowering employees to handle many of their own HR-related tasks. Some highlights of the system include:
- Applicant Tracking – candidates can apply online and be tracked throughout the hiring process
- Onboarding Checklists help electronically submit W-4 and I-9 forms. Use employee self-service for benefit enrollment. The employee dashboard will notify the employee of required document, training, etc. that must be completed.
- Performance Management – customize and automate performance reviews and quickly assess performance based on easily calculated results.
- Additional applications include: Incident Tracking, Training/Certification Management, Asset Management, Benefits Administration, Custom Reporting, and Full Integration with Payroll and Time/Labor. Add-ons to the system through our online Marketplace include Worker’s Comp integration, e-Verify integration, background screening integration, and our HR Support Center, which may be accessed with a single sign on.
- HR Direct may be added to your HR Support Center subscription, giving you unlimited access to a team of certified HR Professionals via phone or email for a small monthly fee. The services includes answers to HR questions, review of policies, and even the drafting of an entire employee handbook!
Not sure what services you need? Call us at 317.885.7600 or email email@example.com for a free initial consultation to understand your company’s needs, issues and concerns.