PAYROLL YOUR WAY
Our combined expertise and technology provide us the ability to customize our service to meet your needs. From submitting payroll to delivery, our flexible options will allow you to create the payroll experience that works for your business.
Receiving payroll information – input methods
- Online Data Entry/Import (TimeClock, POS, etc.)
- Fax (AccuPay Input)
- E-mail (AccuPay Input)
Direct Deposit vs. Paper Check
- Unlimited Direct Deposits available
- Online Viewing of Deposit Statements via Employee Self-Service
- Pressure sealed direct deposit pay statements available if desired
- Signed checks are pressure sealed and may be delivered to your location or directly to the employee’s home address
- Select Standard reports – cash analysis report, payroll register, payroll tax liability report, department or job summary, labor distribution report
- Customize unlimited reports on the fly in our online custom reporting tool. Export reports to your favorite format including CSV, Excel, PDF, HTML, XML, or txt. Need help? Ask your Payroll Specialist and we will help you create the exact report you need. Save it as a favorite to run it as needed.
- Quarterly package: Federal Form 941 return, state tax reports, federal unemployment liability report, state unemployment return, management reports
- End of year: W-2s, W-3, state & local W-2s & reports, Federal Form 940
G/L Integration and Exports
- Easily map your payroll transactions for exporting into multiple formats compatible with the most popular accounting and bookkeeping software, including QuickBooks
- Utilize our skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisors to map your QuickBooks general ledger for you. The export will automatically generate with each payroll.
Garnishments and Vendor Payments
- Let AccuPay take the burden of paying garnishment, child support, and 401(k) payments on your behalf. Most can be set up to process electronically with payroll, eliminating risk of human error or omission.
- Manual transmission of vendor payments and data may also be done by your AccuPay Payroll Specialist.
- You may also opt to keep control of vendor payments. For online payments, AccuPay will create a custom report that you may use to make the necessary transactions. Check payments and reports will be delivered to you for mailing to the appropriate payee.
- Paperless – direct deposit, online reports, and Employee Self-Service allow for a paperless payroll and eliminate the need for delivery fees.
- Overnight Courier Service – our low-cost local courier service will delivery next day throughout most of Indiana.
- FedEx/UPS – select the option that works best for you
- U.S. First-Class Mail – payroll packages mailed out daily from Greenwood, IN. (not recommended when “live” paychecks are enclosed)