AccuPay, Inc. understands that our clients may have questions and/or concerns about the ability to continue with the essential business tasks during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have identified the essential business functions and roles within the company to allow us to ensure continuity of business in the event of any significant disruption. We have the capability to work from home offices in a secured environment with secure online connections to continue to service our clients. We also plan to partially staff our office as long as laws/ordinances permit us to do so.
How can we help each other:
- If you submit your payroll online or by email, please continue to submit as normal.
- If you currently fax or call in your payroll, we ask that you reach out to your current payroll processor via e-mail to ensure they receive it as you may need to email your payroll for a short period of time in the event we cannot work in the office. Your processor’s email address is generally their email@example.com (You can also find their email address on our website). If you are not sure who the send your email to, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is our “general” email box. Please make sure to include your company name and contact information in the email.
- If you can submit payroll early, please do as this will help ensure timely, accurate processing.
- If you will NOT be processing payroll, please communicate to your payroll processor so we may flag your account accordingly.
- In the event that we are not able to open our office, and your employees receive live checks, we can calculate manual checks so you can write them from your location in order to pay your employees.
AccuPay’s lobby is closed to all visitors in order to prevent the spread of the virus. If you are scheduled to pick up a payroll or drop something off, please use the drive-up window on the north side of the building.
Inc. takes pride in our Excellence in Client Services and will continue to
service our customers through this unique situation. We also assure you that our team follows the
same strict confidentiality policies that exist when in the office while
working from home.
We will continue to communicate to keep you informed on any updates around the situation and how we are responding.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
The AccuPay Team