AccuPay offers state of the art technology options to clients of all sizes and industries. Our fully customizable software platforms allow us to provide clients with a solution that best meets their needs – from basic payroll to our “full-suite” of HCM services.
AccuPay’s “in the cloud” Human Capital Management Suite is comprised of payroll, human resources, and time and labor management applications, allowing you to manage all aspects of your workforce in one single application.
Each module shares a single database, streamlining data entry and reporting across platforms.
From recruitment to off-boarding, the suite uses employee and manager self-service features to empower employees and save you valuable time. The robust reporting engine allows managers and administrators to customize reports, address employee issues directly, and dynamically view and export data in a variety of formats. By automating many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with managing your workforce, our human capital management suite helps you improve operational processes and grow your business.
Watch the Video
The payroll application makes it easy to process your payroll the way you want to. Some of the advanced features of this software include:
- Geospatial Tax Identification – pinpoints tax liability based on the employee and employer address
- Real-Time Data – see actual data at any point during the payroll entry process
- Seamless Integration with HR, Time/Labor, and Marketplace Applications including the ACA Manager
- Time Saving Auto-Calculations – set up earnings to pay automatically at various intervals
- Configurable Data Exports and Imports – Import data from your POS system, time clock, or spreadsheet
Time and Labor Management
The Time and Labor Management application help streamline processes associated with the completion of payroll while helping you comply with applicable labor laws. The system also provides users with:
- Job Costing – customize which jobs/labor codes/departments/locations your employees can allocate time upon clock in/out
- Employee Scheduling – create as many schedules as you need and easily track timesheet exceptions, absences, and scheduled vs. worked analysis.
- Accrual Tracking – The comprehensive accrual engine allows for automation of your accrual policies. Advanced tracking and reporting tools keep you on top of your companies time off policies.
- Automated Holidays and holiday worked rules.
- Flexible Pay Rules – Overtime compliance, punch rounding, absence tracking, shift premiums, and much more.
- Powerful Reporting – up to the minute, fully customizable reports let you stay on top of labor costs and performance. Elect the ACA Manager to stay on top of your employees ACA/benefits status in real-time.
- Notifications – customizable notifications help you keep tabs on necessary approvals, time off requests, time sheet events, and timekeeping errors/omissions
- Admin, Manager, and Employee level Self-Service
- Wide variety of hardware and data collection devices including mobile. Cloud hosted access lets you access your system from anywhere, or provide you access controls.
The Human Resources (HR) application is a powerful, multifaceted system that enables companies to automate and create more efficient HR processes. This feature-rich application will help you accurately and quickly complete HR-related tasks, such as:
- Recruitment – post jobs, screen applicants and communicate right from the system. One click “hire” with seamless data integration from Applicant Record to Employee Record.
- Onboarding – assign tasks to new hires including required compliance paperwork and custom forms with electronic signatures; assign training courses; post employee handbook and/or other company documents. (Additional features may be added such as background screening and e-Verify in the online Marketplace.)
- Benefits Administration – hold your open enrollment through Employee Self-Service. Allow employees to select from your predetermined list of benefits and submit to the benefits administrator for approval. (Add 1800 or 3600 carrier connection feature via the online Marketplace to submit benefit change requests directly to insurance carrier online.)
- Advanced HR Tracking – Track positions/jobs, company and personal goals, company assets, training/certification, progressive discipline, incidents, and compensation.
- Performance Management – conduct reviews/evaluations through the self-service system using customized workflows/approvals allowing pay increases with effective dates that flow seamlessly to the AccuPay Payroll module
- Off-boarding – conduct exit interviews via self-service and verify and record the return of company assets.
Affordable Care Act Manager
Stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act reporting requirements using our ACA Manager. View your ACA Compliance Overview on the dashboard upon login and create reports in “real-time” with data from the Payroll, Time and Labor, and HR applications. Set up alerts for benefits eligibility and assign enrollment forms to the employee for a seamless process.
- System alerts let you know when employees have reached or are nearing benefit eligibility
- Real-Time data reporting when used in tandem with Time and Labor Module
- Export reports in multiple formats including Excel and PDF
- Integrate with HR module for streamlined benefit enrollment and affordability calculations
- View data at company or employee level